5-night Pagodas & Pearls of the Orient Luxury Cruise
Ports Hagatna | Saipan | Manila |
Luxury Cruise Overview
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
With her sleek silhouette and shimmering elegance, the legendary Crystal Symphony finds a natural home in the world's most glamorous harbors and idyllic ports of call. The hallmarks of Crystal - legendary service, abundant space, exceptional quality and unparalleled choices - have earned Crystal Symphony international recognition. In October 2017, the 50,000-ton Crystal Symphony will emerge from her longest-ever makeover, a multi-million-dollar Evolution of Crystal Luxury featuring spacious new suites and penthouses, new and expanded dining options with open seating, and more state-of-the-art technologies including free, unlimited Wi-Fi. The transformation reduces the guest capacity to just 848, thereby increasing service and space ratios to be among the industry's loftiest. This stylish and contemporary vessel is your home away from home as you travel the globe.
Images are representative of facilities onboard. Actual configurations and interiors may vary.
View the Itinerary for this 5-night Pagodas & Pearls of the Orient Luxury Cruise departing on 2/2/2020
- $200 per Couple Shipboard Credit
Special Promotions Available on 2020 Crystal Symphony Departures
Special promotions available on this sailing! Promotions may include Book Now Fares, Optional Air Program and More.
Click here to see the specific promotions that apply to this departure.*
Ask about Low Air-Inclusive prices!
*Restrictions apply. Promotions vary by sailing and not all of the above mentioned promotions apply on every sailing. Savings are reflected in the fares in the Pricing and Staterooms tab. Offers are subject to availability, capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time.
Number of Nights
- "World’s Best" All-Inclusive experiences
- Fine wines, champagne, premium spirits, bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffees
- Dining by Reservation™
- Nobu Matsuhisa’s Asian restaurant and Prego Italian restaurant
- Up to eight evening dining options including 24-hour room service
- Early embarkation with champagne lunch, daily afternoon teatime
- Award-winning entertainment including Magic Castle® at Sea, Rocket Man! and Diva! Production Shows
- State-of-the-art fitness center with pilates, yoga and spinning classes
- Open bar service throughout the ship plus gratuities for all dining and bar staff including housekeeping and Penthouse butler service
- Golf clinics with PGA instructors, full-size paddle tennis courts
- Spacious 360° teak Promenade Deck
- Experiences of Discovery theme cruises, Local Insights and USD School of Cinematic Arts Digital Filmmaking Program
- 100% indelibly soft cotton linens
- Ocean Views™ interactive polling devices in guest lecturer discussion panels.
- Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
View the Pricing for this 5-night Pagodas & Pearls of the Orient Luxury Cruise departing on 2/2/2020
Check Pricing & Availability!
OFFER ID 1352374
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
5-night Pagodas & Pearls of the Orient Luxury Cruises | | - 2/2/2020